Our Retained Client
Niyaa People are delighted to be working with Platform Property Care as their retained partner to help boost the in-house Trades Team with over 20 permanent positions.
Niyaa People – Your Recruitment Partner
As an East and West Midlands recruitment agency, we promise to work alongside you as a recruitment partner, to understand your business in depth and present to you the most relevant professionals for your teams.
Whether you’re recruiting a graduate or director, or seeking temporary or permanent staff, you’ll always receive a first-class service.
What can you expect from us?
- A Dedicated Consultant – we offer bespoke recruitment solutions to be as unique as your business; you’ll work alongside a dedicated consultant as a single point of contact who will get to know your business as if it were their own.
- Psychometric Profiling – Available for potential new staff or your existing team. Speak to one of our consultants how psychometric profiling can help take your business to the next level
- Recruitment Strategy – Do you want to be able to predict likely recruitment needs, training possibilities or promotional/development opportunities in your business? Get in touch as let us help you with your long-term planning.
- The Right Connections – We do more than just recruitment, we want to make sure we’re adding value to the sectors we represent; we organise and host industry discussions, get involved with our communities and sponsor events. As a result, we build relationships with industry professionals that we can speak to regarding opportunities in your business.
- We’ll Help Protect Your Business – We have a comprehensive candidate vetting process that’s directly linked to our CRM database, which includes eligibility to work, health & safety, qualification checks and references as a minimum. If there’s any other specific checks you require, let us know and we won’t be able to create a contract to work until they’re complete.
- Tailored Premium Campaigns – Recruiting multiple roles? Looking for a new Senior Manager? Whatever the reason may be, sometimes there may be room for added services on top of our already comprehensive recruitment process. This is where we can offer you a premium recruitment campaign, which can include:
- Your own web page on our website with optional branding, videos and ROI reporting (see our current premium campaigns)
- A recruitment day to meet multiple candidates organised by us at our offices or yours
- An premium advertisement campaign including posted advert letters to hand-picked professionals
Our Commitment to Your Business
- No pointless calls or CV’s – we’ll learn your business and only tell you about what’s relevant
- We will visit your office to truly understand your culture and environment to find the candidate who best fits you
- Whether it’s good news or not – we’ll always keep an open line of communication