Regardless of what’s happening to us adults and the concerns we’re having to deal with. Most of us have either got to keep our kids
Thinking of working in Recruitment in Birmingham?
We are a young, ambitious and continually expanding business, we wake up every day with the mission to be the Recruitment Agency of choice within our sectors. So whether you’re looking for Graduate jobs, are an experienced Recruitment Consultant or just wondering what it’s like to work in recruitment. You’re in the right place.
We have a treasured culture within our offices, which can’t be summed up into words, it’s something you just have to experience for yourself when you join us.
Something which everyone says but doesn’t necessarily have?
Well we do, and we’re very proud of it.
But there’s a whole lot more, keep on reading…
We have 5 core divisions, all with consultants specialising within their own niche sector.
- Consultancy: Engineering, Building Services, Architecture & Design, Commercial Real Estate
- Social Housing: Housing Management, Asset Management, Supportive Housing, Office Support
- Trades & Labour: Public & Private sector
- Corporate Support: Office Administration, Customer Services, Sales & Marketing
- Construction: Residential, New Build, Refurbishment
A whole new world
We still believe in picking up the phone and building relationships with our customers, because it still works.
What we understand, that working in recruitment, it’s not enough anymore, which is why we research and invest in the latest tech to help you with your job.
We’ve invested in N.vue, the latest online video interview software, a bespoke built CRM with years of unique development work and a mobile app to make life easier for our customers.
These examples are simply a taste of what we offer at Niyaa People.
What do we offer?
(I.e What you’d expect in a recruitment company)
- Genuinely great uncapped commission scheme with additional annual super bonus
- Benefits package including private healthcare and work mobile
- 8 – 5 working hours – No forced late nights and no weekends!
- Whether just you as an individual or as part of your team there’s weekly, monthly and Quarterly incentives locally, nationally and abroad – basically, there’s loads of opportunities for fun trips out
- Christmas party for us all to celebrate the year
- Weekend away every year for our annual company conference with an awards ceremony
- Monthly High Achievers club
- Dress down Friday
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Learning & Development
The questions we receive the most of when doing interviews is about what we offer for training, learning, development and progression.
We’re very proud of the L&D programme we’ve build which is why we’ve dedicated a whole page explaining what we offer.
Latest Jobs at Niyaa People
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Who are Niyaa People?
Set up in 2008 with the vision and ambition to become a leading Recruitment Consultancy in the Built Environment across Public and Public Sectors. We have grown to...
Who are Niyaa People?
Set up in 2008 with the vision and ambition to become a leading Recruitment Consultancy in the Built Environment across Public and Public Sectors. We have grown to become a name recognised for delivering a first-class experience to our customers. Based in Birmingham, we've got a team of 40 fantastic people recruiting across our core markets which include Architecture, Property, Building Services, Construction, Trades & Labour, Office Support and Public Sector.
By now, we're sure you'll have heard of what recruitment is and if not, carry on reading below. But what you really want to know is why us? Why Niyaa People vs the other 300+ recruitment jobs in Birmingham?
- 100% of our Senior Management team were trainees 5-6 years ago - we want more to join them
- We've been shortlisted for the Birmingham Business Excellence Best Company' and Excellence in Industry' awards
- I personally believe this is one of the most robust training programmes I have seen and matches the investment more Corporate recruitment companies delivers to their recruiters (and in some instance I would say it is better!) - Hannah Keep, MD - Institute of Recruiters
- 96% of our recruiters are home-grown, meaning they came to us with no recruitment experience, we have had a golfer, fireman, overseas bartender, zoo keeper and electrician though.
What's the Goal?
We like to challenge ourselves, and with growth plans for 60 consultants by April 2020, we're looking for our next generation of the business. Like minded individuals who we can invest in to support their development as industry specialists. You might have some recruitment knowledge, sales experience, but it's not necessary. We would rather people come with willingness to learn, drive and motivation. We can teach you recruitment.
The business will grow at the speed of the ambitions of the people that work here. But one thing is for sure, we've got no plans of stopping. We're currently knocking down the walls and having a full office re-fit, but we're already thinking of the next space.
Are you the type of person who want to be on that journey with us?
What to expect
From day one you'll be given the tools you need to succeed: a manager, a recruitment mentor, a learning and development coach and a 12-week, 20 module training programme. With constant support from the team, you'll have access to a wide variety of content rich workshops and coaching to aid your development from Trainee to Consultant within 9 months.
You'll be assigned an industry that fit you as a person, to ensure you'll gel with the customers you have to speak to on a daily basis. This will be yours to grow and develop as if it we're your own business, and eventually finding a style that works for you.
Even as you progress, the support doesn't stop. With monthly, quarterly and 6-month reviews, and yearly training plan, we always want to make sure you're moving forward in your career.
Our aim is to help you develop your personal brand as a recognised specialist in your market. You will deliver a first-class customer experience to candidates and clients alike, and help us on our adventure to become the Recruitment Consultancy of choice.
What you need for us to help you be a successful recruiter
As we've mentioned, you don't need recruitment experience, we've proved time and time again we can teach you that. There are a few things you need we can't give you:
- Be presentable and professional in person and on the phone
- Good written skills
- Ability to listen and learn
- Be able to take on board feedback and adapt
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A personal motivation to succeed
- Humility and strong professional ethics
What's on offer
First year OTE: £32,000+
Second year OTE: £38,000+
Third year OTE: £50,000+
Our salary and commission structure are completely transparent, £18k as a starting point. On top of that, you'll earn bonus on our uncapped commission scheme, and your annual Super Bonus scheme for those who really excel.
What else . Mobile phone, health and lifestyle benefits, monthly and quarterly target incentives (did I mention this is our third year doing our Dubai trip!), annual conference trip, Christmas party, transparent promotional targets and of course office nights out to unwind after a hard week's work, we're quite a social bunch.
What to do next
If this sounds like a place you'd like to be a part of, we have a Join us' and Learning & Development' page on our website for even more information.
But the best thing to do is have chat with us, please click apply online to send us your CV or contact Kathryn Fletcher on 0121 651 1507.
What we also offer?
- Genuine unlimited career progression: The Trainee’s from 5 years ago have had 3 promotions, are managing a team and have their sights set on Associate Director, what’s your goal?
- A team to fit your personality: We don’t just make sure your personality will fit the desk, but also your new team. Each division has a distinct aura and we’ll make sure it suits yours too
- We’re just right: We’re not a huge corporate but we still have all the support, procedures and process in place for you to work effectively. We’re not a small business, but we still have that family feel.
What we want from you
- We pride ourselves on the culture we’ve created – we need you to be you
- No experience is necessary for our Trainee Recruitment role. We’ve got someone who worked at a zoo, a firefighter, pro golfer, police officer and electrician but we’ve all got drive and motivation to succeed – we can teach you recruitment, we can’t teach passion!
- To not be afraid of change and ready to come on the journey with us
Witten by Matthew Davies – Manager and Real Estate Specialist From my work in 2019 I have met and spoke with over 150 different companies
“Inspiring speakers who shed light on different journeys to success and how barriers can always be overcome.” After months of build-up, we finally held our