‹ Back to search results
Compliance and H&S Manager
Health, Safety and Compliance Manager
We are actively looking for a Health, Safety and Compliance Manager to join a leading housing association in Wolverhampton.
In return you will get:
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthdays off work
- Flexible working- little travelling
- Excellent structured induction programme. This induction trains on all aspects of the role that you need to provide the best service with follow-up training.
- Structured Career Development and progression
As the Compliance and H&S Manager you will be:
- Ensuring all the domestic properties are fully compliant.
- Will be covering all Compliance- H&S, Gas, Electrical, Fire and Asbestos.
- Reviewing, implementing and advising on H&S policies and procedures.
Experience and Qualifications:
- NEBOSH General minimum, Diploma ideally.
- Experience in a similar role covering all compliance for a Social Housing provider or a Local Authority.
- Experience with Compliance and H&S policies and procedures on domestic properties.
- Driven and forward thinking looking to grow with the company.
To apply you must have experience in Compliance for a public sector company.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply with the most up to date CV or call Katie on 0121 790 0982 to discuss the role in more detail.