‹ Back to search results
Contract type: On going
Working hours: 37hrs pw Monday - Friday
Hourly rate: £18.44
A renowned Housing Association is currently looking for a Compliance Surveyor to join their team and cover the Cheshire on contract basis.
As the Compliance Surveyor, you will be:
- Managing contractors and stakeholders in a range of housing projects.
- Cover specific compliance areas- legionella, maintenance and lifts.
- Agile working and the occasional visit to the contractors on site.
In joining this housing association, you will get in return:
- Opportunity for agile working.
- 60p Mileage expense.
- Potential for ongoing work.
To apply for this, you must have experience in a compliance role in social housing and obtain an HNC minimum.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply with the most up to date CV or call Katie on 0121 790 0982 to discuss the role in more detail.