‹ Back to search results
Role: Pay roll officer
Contract type: 3 months, with possibility of extension
Working hours: 37hrs pw, Monday to Friday
Hourly rate: 14.19ph
This role will be working for a large, charitable organisation who provide 18000 properties and care services to those located in and around the Shropshire/ Staffordshire area. You will join an expanding company whose goal is to create 2000 new properties for rent, shared ownership and outright buy by 2023. This is an exciting opportunity to gain more experience through working in a small, close team whilst also helping to give back to your community. Do not miss out.
In this role, you will be:
- Working with 1000 employees
- Dealing with 7 different payroll's all with different TLC's
- Working with 2 other payroll officers and 1 senior officer.
The successful payroll officer will:
- Have 3 years of previous experience in a Payroll role
- Have excellent IT skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
You do not need any qualifications to apply for this role.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please click apply so as not to miss out.