‹ Back to search results
Project Manager DFG
Trades Supervisor (DFG)
£38,000 + Car Allowance
I am recruiting for a project manager to be responsible for supervising a team of trades operatives and other designated staff to provide and outstanding "right first time" service to customers.
- To directly supervise and organise a team of operatives / contractors carrying out insurance or DFG work in order to ensure work is completed to a compliance standard, within time-scales and to compliance regulations.
- To undertake post inspections and internal audits of works completed by the team
- To ensure that performance and quality targets are met in accordance with the performance framework
- Internal insurance works to be undertaken for Fire, Flood & other property damages, complete all contractor inductions & compile all the relevant paperwork including all the H&S Aspect
- Proven supervisory and team leader experience
- Working knowledge of current building regulations, construction industry safety regulations, relevant British standards and codes of practice
- Experience supervising DFG works
- Proven experience supervising multi trades
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your most up to date CV or alternatively contact George Tait on 0121 790 0982.