‹ Back to search results
Building Surveyor - Planned Works
A Surveyor is required for a Housing Association in Gloucester on a 6 month contract, working in the Planned Works team.
The role is classed as inside IR35, and is paying £24.45 an hour, through our Umbrella company.
The role is covering a secondment so has the possibility of being further extended after the initial 6 month period.
* You will play a key role in contributing the delivery of the Asset Management strategy
* Operate as an expert on all property investment decisions whilst supporting the Head of Assets & Development
* Oversee the delivery of large scale contracts to ensure all building works undertaken are in line with government policies and standards
What you need:
* Professional understanding and knowledge of housing property investment, surveying and architecture
* Excellent, demonstrable working knowledge of the following;
* Building Regulations and any other relevant construction legislation
* CDM Regulations 2015
* Health & Safety legislation
* Risk Assessment
* Risk Management procedures
* Construction contracts
* Construction budget management
For the chance to work with an award winning organisation, click apply now.