‹ Back to search results
We are currently working with a leading Housing Organisation who are looking for a Leasehold Officer to start with them immediately on a temporary basis.
As the Leasehold Officer, you will:
- Provide a high quality Leasehold Service across a patch of 8 schemes within the West Midlands that complies with the obligations of the management and lease agreement.
- Ensure that buildings are safe and compliant with regulations though conducting compiance checks.
- Provide excellent service to customers.
- Manage, undertake and complete and record all fire risk, fire safety and health and safety compliance checks.
- Monitor the performance of your scheme and immediately report concerns or issues arising and agree actions to resolve issues.
As the Leasehold Officer, you will have:
- An up to date DBS
- Experience in dealing with leaseholds
- Experience using Northgate is desirable but not essential
- An organised, competent professional with strong administration skills.
The successful Leasehold Officer will be immediately available and understand the need to provide excellent customer service with the ability to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
If you are interested in applying for this, please get in touch for a confidential chat 0121 790 0980 or send your up to date CV to Samantha Scouller.
Niyaa People represents social housing and maintenance professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of small, medium and large Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations.