‹ Back to search results
Northamptonshire / Leicester
£33,000 starting basic salary
Company van + fuel card + 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
40 hours per week (8:00am 4:30pm)
If you are looking for a new role working as an electrician within the social housing sector for a well-established housing association then this could be perfect opportunity for you.
You will be carrying out reactive maintenance, testing and remedial works within domestic properties.
This role is a permanent contract with a company van and fuel card supplied from your first day.
You will be required to work as part of a small team carrying out a minimum of 40 hours a week.
This role will consist of the following:
- Testing and inspections within void/ unoccupied properties.
- Remedial works.
- Day to day repairs if required.
- Fault fining.
- Minor installations if required.
To be successful for the role as an Electrician you must have the following:
- 2391 (94/95) Inspection and testing qualifications.
- 18th edition.
- Full UK driving licence.
In return the Electrician will receive:
- 24/7 service from our staff.
- Company Van + Fuel Card.
- Training supplied
- Testing unit and power tools supplied
- Annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Perkbox - High street discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
If you would like to apply for this role as an Electrician please contact me on 0121 7900 986 and ask for Michael.