‹ Back to search results
Northamptonshire / Wellingborough / Milton Keynes
£28,000 - £30,000 starting basic salary
Company van + fuel card + 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
42.5 hours per week (8am-5pm / Mon-Fri)
If you are looking for a new role working as an electrician within the social housing sector for a well-established contractor then this could be perfect opportunity for you.
You will be carrying out reactive maintenance, testing and remedial works within domestic properties.
This role is a permanent contract with a company van and fuel card supplied from your first day.
You will be required to work as part of a small team carrying out a minimum of 42.5 hours a week.
This role will consist of the following:
- Testing and inspections within void/ unoccupied properties.
- Remedial works.
- Day to day repairs if required.
- Fault fining.
- Minor installations if required.
- Installation of EV (car charging points), training will be supplied for this.
To be successful for the role as an Electrician you must have the following:
- 2391 (94/95) Inspection and testing qualifications.
- 18th edition.
- Full UK driving licence.
In return the Electrician will receive:
- 24/7 service from our staff.
- Company Van + Fuel Card.
- Training supplied (EV course will be paid for by the employer within your first week)
- Testing unit and power tools supplied
- 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- There is no call out required with this vacancy
If you would like to apply for this role as an Electrician please contact me on 0121 7900 986 and ask for Michael.