‹ Back to search results
Neighbourhood Impact Worker/Officer
8-12 Month contract
Our client is looking for an 8-month maternity cover for a Neighbourhood Impact Worker. They would be looking for someone experienced in ASB and tenancy management issues. The role is adapted slightly at the moment due to COVID-19 in that only essential visits are being conducted the rest is by phone and email. The role is required Mon-Fri for 37 hours but these can be worked flexibly. They need someone with a car and driving licence. The start date would be the start of September to allow for a handover.
A successful candidate will have experience in the following;
- Providing tenants with debt and money management advice on priority debts, budgeting, income maximisation, banking, fuel poverty, welfare reform and essential and non-essential requirements
- Developing a shared culture that promotes the reputation and values of the Housing Association
- Investigating and responding to complaints relating to tenancy management breaches ensuring that enquiries are dealt with appropriately and within set resources and timescales.
- Responding and managing Grade 2 and Grade 3 reports of anti-social behaviour and to respond and manage breach of tenancy reports/complaints from customers, colleagues and partners.
- Supporting complainants and witnesses to develop good quality evidence to enable case resolution through a range of interventions or if required good quality referrals to a Team Leader/Senior Officer within the shortest possible timescales for legal action
If this sounds like you then please send your cv to [email protected] or call 0121 790 0980