‹ Back to search results
An established provider of affordable housing in Coventry are seeking a Fleet Administrator to make an immediate impact within the Estates Services Team on a temporary basis, initially 3 months.
As a Fleet Administrator, your key duties will be:
- Liaising with engineers as it will mainly be an internal customer facing role
- Ordering and issuing stock (mainly PPE/fuel cards) and consistently logging on Excel
- Using in house systems and Microsoft packages to log enquiries and calls
- Update records and H&S files, raising sub-contractors and material orders
- Managing fleet and any queries engineers have
- Provide administrative support to line managers where required
- General meeting minute taking and data entry
You will also have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Demonstrate the passion to add value and consistently provide a high level of customer service
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint Presentation
- Data entry experience and a keen eye for detail
In Return, the Fleet Administrator will receive:
The opportunity to work within housing and progress in the not for profit sector
A specialist consultant dedicated to negotiate, represent and ensure the best possible contract on your behalf
The successful Fleet Administrator will be immediately available and understand the need to communicate clearly with residents with the ability to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
If you are interested in applying for this, please get in touch for a confidential chat 0121 790 0980 or send your up to date CV to Kam Shergill.
Niyaa People represents social housing and maintenance professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of small, medium and large Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations.