‹ Back to search results
Electrician (2391) East Midlands (Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire) - Perm Contract - £28,000 per annum - Company Van + Fuel Card - 40 hours per week
If you are looking for a new role working within the social housing sector carrying out reactive maintenance this might be the perfect opportunity for you. You will be working for a well established housing association carrying out testing and remedial works.
This is a temp to perm contract with a company van and fuel card supplied from your first day.
You will be required to work in a small team carrying out a minimum of 40 hours work per week.
Current job role for the Electrician:
- Fault finding.
- Periodic test and inspections.
- Remedial works.
- Liaise with customers in a friendly professional manner.
- Working in both occupied and un-occupied properties.
To be successful for the role as an Electrician you must have the following:
- 2391 (94/95) Inspection and testing qualifications.
- NVQ level 3 in electrical installation.
- 17th/ 18th edition.
- Social housing experience.
- Full UK driving licence.
In return the Electrician will receive:
- 24/7 service from our staff.
- Pension, unlimited contribution - matching
- Company van + fuel card
- Tools provided
- Sick pay
- Annual leave 25 days + 8 bank holidays
If you would like to apply for this role as an Electrician please contact me on 0121 7900 986 and ask for Michael.