Watch all of our COVID-19 podcasts/interviews
Our consultants are speaking to people day in, day out. About how this outbreak is changing the work place. Our podcast interviews give you an insight into what other companies are doing and how they’re changing to work in the current climate.
Sign up below and we’ll send you this link to watch all of our podcasts online.
- How Housing Associations are dealing with the coronavirus
- The transition from working in the office to working at home
- How Housing Associations are monitoring and supporting residents wellbeing
- Architecture Business Trends and Post COVID-19 Recovery
- Housing Recovery Plans and Boosting Staff Engagement
- Housing Income Management During COVID-19
- How to continue property maintenance during the pandemic
- How Housing Associations have managed anti-social behaviour during COVID-19
Housing Recovery Planning and Implementation for COVID-19
- A Career Change into the Housing Sector
- The Importance of Company Culture and Wellbeing
Sign up below and we'll send you the link
Keep kids entertained & learning from home
Regardless of what’s happening to us adults and the concerns we’re having to deal with. Most of us have either got to keep our kids entertained during this period of lockdown or have family and friends with children.
What COVID-19 means for contract workers
Am I eligible for grants? What am I entitled to? What’s the government doing to support me financially?
Whether you’ve got a limited company, self-employed or work through an umbrella company we’ve got a document full of information and links.